Sunday, November 27, 2022

Music Video Intro

 I learned a lot through completing the commercial. Our upcoming project, a music video, calls for a lot more work than our last one did. Although my group hasn't made a decision yet, I'm eager to start working on anything new. I'm going to switch to whole new editing software. This project will be the one where I will probably be featured in most of the acting again but I don't mind. 

    I’m still the same person you met in September. I love sports and cooking. I will continue to do whatever my group asks of me in the upcoming project. The topic of music is something that interests me greatly. Its capacity to weave a tale and unite people is so lovely. One of my objectives for the music video is to achieve that.

    I have several ideas for the next project. I want to film in different locations. Some suggestions being the beach or downtown Miami. Maybe even a holiday song to fit the time of year. We could get some fake snow or use decorations. While I haven’t chosen a song yet, I know I want to branch out from what we did in the last project. I want to include more variety in the shots.

Overall, I’m hopeful for this upcoming project. Many adjustments will be made based on my experience with the commercial. My main goal is to improve the overall quality of my work. Hopefully, the project I present will be much better than the last.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CCR

 This is my CCR or Creative Critical Reflection based on our short film Spike of Luck